Ericsson Jobs 2020 for MSIP Operations Assurance available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a MSIP Operations Assurance in Ericsson.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for a member to be part of our Managed Services team! As a part of our MSIP Deployment team, you will play a key role in managing the delivery of services and resources on our “live” customer network, broadcast platform and/or IS/IT infrastructure. Based on our customer’s network specifics, you will ensure the coordination of our technology integration deployment, the quality of the implementation, the adequacy of the testing procedures and tools, the proper acceptance and the smooth handover to our operations team according to Ericsson’s and the customer’s network particularities and requirements.
- Manage end-to-end deployment and delivery of integration activities for specific customer, including preparation of the live customer network or IS/IT infrastructure and assisting the program manager in resources and timing definition and tracking.
- Validate and approve integration test results for a new service, terminal and equipment type or vendor.
- Secure the availability and accuracy of the customer’s asset configuration information to be used by all delivery units.
- Ensure deployment management activities are efficiently performed and supported by other delivery organizations and functions.
- Seek customer approval for deployment solutions and negotiate penalties in the case of customer non-acceptance.
- Participate on various change management boards, and forums as needed and coordinate customer participation. as necessary.
- Ensure acceptance tests are performed locally and globally with customer involvement and approval as necessary.
- Approve the release and deployment strategy based on customer requirements and ensure execution of proper hand-over to operations.
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements and excellence in service delivery.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Deployment and integration delivery management.
- Change management.
- Release and deployment management.
- Efficiency improvement management.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Deciding and initiating action.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Persuading and influencing.
- Relating and networking.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Closing Date : 8th October, 2020
Guess this advert on Ericsson was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.