Ericsson Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Ericsson job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Ericsson Vacancies, Ericsson Jobs 2020, Ericsson Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Ericsson announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Ericsson Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
How to Apply for Ericsson Jobs 2020
In a bid to reinforce customer centricity, Ericsson is recruiting a Customer Program Director.
The role aims to secure accurate project planning cross Ericsson domains as well as making sure all Customer dependencies are identified and managed during the planning phase and throughout the project deliveries.
The Customer Program Director role mirrors the customer CTO portfolio responsibilities and as a result cuts across Networks and Digital Services domains.
Customer Program Director is a key role within Networks project delivery. In this role, you will ensure customer and stockholders value and satisfaction through an effective / efficient presales and service delivery engagement. You will support Network sales directly via the engagement as a program CFR and a CFR in critical opportunities / programs where you will work to establish a clear and realistic plan for delivery of products and services, to ensure readiness of Ericsson to deliver on the pre-sales plan and to ensure full alignment of contractual obligations with the customer to minimum exposure wanted position. You will be leading the delivery of those critical opportunities / programs in a strong project matrix setup with full responsibility of the program / project delivery via establishing the delivery processes, tools and methods according to PMO WoW inclusive of program structural setting, financial setting, resource and service provider engagement models to deliver the best quality with first time right approach.
As a Customer Program Director, you will be responsible for the Network contract presales scoping, contractual conditions, fulfillment and profitability, ensuring that all products and/or services are delivered according to contractual obligations and requirements for the customer.
The Customer Program Director acts as Ericsson’s counterpart of the Customer’s C-level to ensure customer satisfaction and serve as the escalation point for all products and services delivery activities towards the customer in complete ownership of customer contract fulfilment (internally and externally).
The Customer Program Director is prime responsible for scope management including but not limited to; planning, delivery and customer acceptance, as well as identifying and driving top up selling possibilities via change management process.
- Secure the project planning is synchronized with Customer Africa overall plans well in advance.
- Secure the Ericsson project plans have functions, staffing and budget to manage all Customer Africa known dependencies (Warehousing and material release, site readiness with site providers, TRM when delivered by another vendor).
- Influence the Customer Africa planning prior to RFP and secure their plans cover the essentials and dependencies (TRM, Core, RAN, site acquisition, site and tower readiness, civil works, 3PP deliveries, Warehouse).
- Coordinate and manage cross-domain deliveries (NEW, DS, MS).
- Act as a Project Management consultant towards the Customer Africa CTO, Planning and Deployment and prepare an end to end plan together with them.
- Act as an “End to end Program Trusted Partner” for select Customer Africa projects covering both Ericsson and Customer scopes.
- Together with the Ericsson NPD/CPM report Project Progress on a daily and weekly basis to Internal Ericsson SG and Customer Africa CTO, Head of Planning and Head of Deployment.
The role reports to the head of Networks Delivery for CU South and East Africa. The role in addition has a dotted line to the head of Networks Solutions.
- Education: University degree in Business or Engineering, Master’s degree would be advantageous or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of Technical Project Delivery. Technical Sales engagements experience is a plus.
- Deep understanding on Project Management and Project Planning, PMP certification is huge Plus.
- Ability to manage change and change priorities in line with the customer expectations.
- High drive and ability to Deliver against the agreed schedule regardless the dependencies (internal or external).
- Cross Domain experience: Radio, IP, Transmission, CS Core, PS Core, Cloud.
- Service Delivery – Build, Rollout, Optimization, Civil Works, Field Services, Service Provider management.
- Change Management and Transformation skills.
- Reporting and Presentation skills.
- Customer Insight.
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 4th May, 2020