Enforcement Officer Job. Murang’a County is available | Apply Now
Enforcement Officer Jobs, Murang’a County Jobs
JG ‘J’– 1 POST
- Enforcing various County laws and other relevant acts
- Monitoring and enforcing compliance on County Revenue
- Maintaining county laws, sanity and order in market and other business premises,
- Performing the duties of traffic marshal,
- Overseeing cleanliness and orderliness of station of duties,
- Receiving and scrutinizing charge sheets from investigation officer, giving evidence in court where county has interest in traffic matters,
- Checking on insurance and facilitating the insurance of county vehicle,
- Handling drills and parade matters,
- Receive and scrutinizes charge sheet from investigation officer,
- Peruses and advised on investigations witness in court,
- Produce exhibit in court, bonds prosecution witnesses and takes plea in court,
- Safe custody of exhibits,
- Coordinate with the head of respective enforcement in preparation of cases and witness and produces the past record of an accused person in court, and
- Supervising and maintain discipline amongst his subordinates
For appointment to this grade an officer must have: –
- Served in enforcement or in a comparable and relevant position in the public service for a minimum period of twelve (12) years
- Approved enforcement officers course or police training course or Administration police course from a recognized government institution
- A supervisory or management course from a recognized government institution or its equivalent
- Physical fitness as applicable to the Kenyan Police Service plus a fitness medical certificate from a recognized institution
- Certificate in specialized training in prosecution and investigation skills from a recognized institution
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Director of Criminal Investigation
- Certificate in computer application
- Demonstrate merit and shown ability as reflected work performance and result
How to apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at www.murang’a.go.ke. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 6th September 2019.
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Don’t Miss Your Next Job & Best Career Advice. Subscribe Below Now.
Contact Us for more Information on Enforcement Officer Job. Murang’a County
You would not like to contact the Institution over information You saw on another site. For this singular reason, Johnene has seen the need to provide more reliable contact information through Which Starbinet Customers can get solutions to their problems. Please, Contact us below:-
Please share this post on Enforcement Officer Job. Murang’a County to all concerned ones. Regards, Starbinet Team