Embassy of The United States Jobs 2022 for Chauffeur (MSG) available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Chauffeur (MSG) in Millar Cameron.
The Embassy of the United States of America to Kenya, located in Nairobi, is home to the diplomatic mission of the United States to the Republic of Kenya. The embassy opened in central Nairobi on 2 March 1964, when the United States established diplomatic relations with Kenya.
The Marine Security Guard (MSG) driver will provide services in support of the MSG in-country staff, instructors, and Other Temporary Duty (TDY) personnel. The driver is expected to utilize defensive driving techniques to provide transport for program manager and others as requested, including frequent early morning or late evening transfers to and from the airport. This individual will be responsible for the maintenance and physical appearance of the MSG vehicle. In addition, the driver will serve as the primary liaison between msg staff and third-party ground transportation agencies to coordinate all msg ground transportation needs in Nairobi, Mombasa and other locations as needed. Position will be supervised by the vehicle Non-Commissioned Officer Mr. Jordon Emmett.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- Minimum 3 years driving experience, including two years driving 4-wheel vehicle
- Driving experience for the U.S. government is required.
- Excellent knowledge of Kenyan traffic laws and familiar with traffic patterns in Kenya.
- Familiarity with law enforcement headquarters in and around Nairobi, including Embakasi, Loreto, Magali, Ruiru, Kiganjo; ability to access government ministries at harambee house, vigilance house and The Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
LANGUAGE: Level 3 English (This may be tested) and Level 3 Kiswahili is Required. Read, Write and Speak both English and Kiswahili.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent in handling vehicles and ability to drive defensively to avoid accidents and personal injuries; holder of accident-free driving record for over 5 years.
- Demonstrated ability to use office software programs (MS word, excel, internet explorer) required.
- Must be a self-started with strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task and to manage own time.
- Possession of a valid Kenyan commercial license, class B, C, and E.
- Typing skills are required.
- Knowledge of Micro-Soft Word (excel, MS-Word, outlook) required.
- HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 24 January. 2022
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.