Elewa Company Ltd Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Elewa Company Ltd job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Elewa Company Ltd Vacancies, Elewa Company Ltd Jobs 2020, Elewa Company Ltd Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Elewa Company Ltd announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Elewa Company Ltd Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
The Elewa Network is the last piece of the puzzle. Through the Elewa network, we connect all schools, teachers and individual volunteers that are taking the step towards 21st century education with us. Facing similar challenges and sharing experiments, everyone in the network grows as we learn together, share new things and try out new ideas. As we grow, the power of hundreds of schools and teachers will be at your disposal through the ETAs and ETFs.
The Role Responsibilities
The NLP/Messaging Automation Intern will be responsible for;
- Liase with our conversational learning experts to implement rich learning experiences over a variety of supported platforms.
- Enhancing the NLP-capabilities of our platform to better serve the students.
- Support of our Full-Stack software development team by acting as a bridge between the learning experts and the rest of the tech-department (of which you are a part).
- Implementation of new activity types and learning experiences that can plug into our platform.
- Assisting with the production of several activities using a variety of tools i.e. Photoshop, Premier Pro, Illustrator, …
- Monitoring of platform usage and assistance to clients with technical issues.
Background, competencies and attributes
- A master’s degree, or at least undergrad, in Computer Science.
- Demonstrated creativity, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to analyse and think through challenges, turning a limited set of tools and constructs into a rich domain language consisting out of reusable blocks.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning a plus.
- An eye for design and an innate desire to develop rich user-focused experiences.
- Demonstrable experience with at least Photoshop. Video editing skills a big plus.
- Ability to work in team and a natural communicator
- Familiarity with Kenyan and global education market trends.
Method of Application
To apply, email your CV and motivation to email@example.com