East African Gasoil Limited Jobs 2020 for Customer Service Executive (Mombasa) available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Customer Service Executive (Mombasa) in East African Gasoil Limited.
East African Gasoil Ltd (EAGOL) is a privately owned Oil Marketing Company that was established in 2009 to Energize East Africa and Beyond! Our 10 years of operations have seen us continually meet and exceed our customer’s needs by providing quality petroleum products and exceptional service delivery
From a truck stop in Jomvu, Mombasa in the year 2010, EAGOL has since grown to an ISO certified Oil Marketing industry player with presence in 7 Counties in Kenya and across the Kenyan Boarders to Somalia, Uganda, South Sudan, and Congo. Our Head office in Mombasa oversees 6 retail outlets in Namanga, Kilifi, Eldoret, Kisumu, Nakuru and Kwale. Here we offer competitive prices for fuel products and go the extra mile with customer satisfaction on non-fuel products and services. We also provide efficient bulk fuel distribution from our depot stations in Mombasa, Eldoret, Nakuru, Kisumu and Nairobi with purchasing packages tailor made to suit our client’s needs.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a copy machine and a computer
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and re-directing calls as required, dealing with email enquiries
- Booking of meeting room in consultation with the Administration Manager
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering for replacements and restock
- Ensure that conference rooms and meeting rooms are clean and always ready for meetings.
- Ensure proper record keeping, filling and information management for the various entities.
- Timely submission of reports when needed.
- Copying, scanning and filing documents.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Arranging and serving refreshments for meetings
- Diploma in Office Management
- 5 years of relevant experience in an office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent phone skills
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak English
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Personal integrity
- Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Ability to work individually and as in a team.
Guess this advert on East African Gasoil Limited was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.