Digital Marketing Internship. Safaricom Aug 2019 is available | Apply Now
Digital Marketing Jobs, Digital Sales Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Digital Marketing Internships, Internships In Kenya, Safaricom Jobs
The Institution has announced the release of the Admission Letter for the 2020/2021 academic year. Prospective students should refer to the portal for any information related to admissions. We are pleased to announce the Safaricom Discover Trainee Program in line with our future business needs.
Safaricom PLC is a leading Kenyan communications company and a leading digital innovator providing a wide range of communication services, including mobile voice, messaging, data, financial and converged services with a vision to empower a connected society. With the rapidly changing technology, it is critical to hire candidates with digital skills who can quickly adopt to the constant changes in the industry.
The program ensures that we continuously build a strong pool of talent who will lead our business in delivering our future growth ambitions.
The 18-month program is designed to prepare future leaders to take up challenging responsibilities and prepare them for business leadership roles. The program encompasses rotations within and across functions in an accelerated learning environment with continuous coaching and mentorship programs.
We are looking for bright and well-rounded digital leaders, with strong agile team working and leadership competencies.
- Take responsibility for and commit to continuous self-development throughout the program in order to achieve a high level of competence as outlined by the program specifications;
- Observe all Safaricom policies, procedures and demonstrate Safaricom Way behaviors and values;
- Adapt to different working environments, teams and cultures;
- Make sound, effective and timely decisions within the program scope;
- Be positive, courageous and seek opportunities to learn and develop;
- Inspire and influence others;
- Work with the assigned coach to perform and exceed set expectations;
- Attend and pass all core training prerequisites and programs within the specified time-frames;
- Successfully manage and complete all assigned projects and assessments as per program requirements and schedule;
- Commit to be available to work in any part of the business during the program and be placed in any department within the business aligned to the GMP;
- Work with the assigned Coach to identify innovations and business improvement opportunities;
- Willingly and continuously share knowledge and learning with program peers as well as coaches
- Accurately maintain and update a personal portfolio of all learning received.
- You must have graduated with a Diploma/Degree in the past 1 year or awaiting graduation in the next 6 months.
- Knowledge and experience in any of these Digital skills (Digital Marketing, data analytics, Robotics, Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, Security, Agile, Lean, UI/UX, Digital Thinking, Digital Care, Digital Sales and any other related digital skills)
- Innovation hungry, Ambitious and a team player;
- A person who can work to deliver new solutions to the business
- Tech Savvy and analytical;
- Focused, flexible, engaging and collaborative;
- Self-driven and clear demonstration of self-learning
- Demonstrate Leadership Skills, creativity, critical thinking and versatility.
How To Apply:
Visit the Safaricom Career Page to Apply
As part of the interview process candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews.
- An updated CV with a confirmation of three referees- 2 must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field. If the referees are within the same organization that you are working with, you will need to confirm to us that it’s okay to contact them in writing (via email). This also includes all references within the Human Resources department.
- Scanned copy of certificate of good conduct from the CID (Less than 1 year old)
- Scanned copy of certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Scanned copy of University Certificate.
- Scanned copy of your National ID / Passport – Legal Form of Identification
Safaricom is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates, People living with disabilities and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply.
Don’t Miss Your Next Job & Best Career Advice. Subscribe Below Now.
Contact Us for more Information on Digital Marketing Internship. Safaricom Aug 2019
You would not like to contact the Institution over information You saw on another site. For this singular reason, Johnene has seen the need to provide more reliable contact information through Which Starbinet Customers can get solutions to their problems. Please, Contact us below:-
Please share this post on Digital Marketing Internship. Safaricom Aug 2019 to all concerned ones. Regards, Starbinet Team