DIB Bank Kenya Limited Jobs 2020 for Dealer – Foreign Exchange Sales available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Dealer – Foreign Exchange Sales in DIB Bank Kenya Limited.
DIB Bank Kenya Limited (DIBBKE), is a fully owned subsidiary of Dubai Islamic Bank PJSC (AE) – a pioneering institution that has combined the best of traditional, Shariah values with technology and innovation that characterize the best of modern banking. Incorporated in 2014 and backed by its age-old values of being Progressive, Innovative, Ethical and Reliable, DIB Bank Kenya has put in place channel capabilities, high quality of service and a sound business model to ensure that it is ‘The Better Way to Bank’.
Ref. No. Ref. No. DB/FX /010/20
- Drive the agreed forex sales strategies for existing and potential clients across the various segments in line with bank policies.
- Ensure regular interaction with clients, quote competitive rates and ensure 90% retention of existing clients and attract new ones for repeat business as per bank’s client’s acquisition strategy.
- Drive Treasury strategy towards margins and volumes management for various client segments and carry out periodical business analysis to ensure sustained profitability and growth of business.
- Take a leading role in gathering and dissemination of market information and any business intelligence to both internal and external clients to proactively increase business and add value to clients’ dealings with the bank.
- Proactively surpass customers’ expectations which should result to repeat business.
- Track performance on daily basis, monitor the booking of forex transactions into the bank’s core banking system to ensure accuracy of daily performance report for the sales unit and monitor any trends or improvements needed with the Treasury team.
- Work closely with Treasury back office and Finance departments to ensure accuracy of the MIS reports, that includes client’s data, business segments, and use the same to proactively drive the Forex sales business.
- Drive Segmented FX sales and provide custom made solutions to specific clients in the various segments. Make use of Telephone and physical customer calls to enable sales stimulation.
- In liaison with other teams in the bank, drive the marketing plans for treasury business and ensure feedback received from clients is used internally to drive improvement as well as improvement of client’s royalty due to better services.
- Ensure constant liaison with other business units, arrange regular training on Treasury products where necessary, arrange joint business visits to the existing and potential clients and grow business.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements on a daily basis.
- University graduate preferably in Mathematics, Economics or Business related.
- Training / Skills Conversant with MS Office, Financial Calculations, projections and ACI Dealing certification. Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Minimum 3 years in a busy Treasury department.
- Fully conversant with Reuters, Bloomberg and other financial systems; Central Bank guidelines; ALCO, Credit and Market Risk policies; reconciliations and marketing skills.
- Understanding of Sharia’s principles and guidelines.
Guess this advert on DIB Bank Kenya Limited was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.