DIB Bank Kenya Limited (DIBBKE) Jobs 2020 for Branch Manager – Mombasa available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Branch Manager – Mombasa in DIB Bank Kenya Limited (DIBBKE).
DIB Bank Kenya Limited (DIBBKE), is a fully owned subsidiary of Dubai Islamic Bank PJSC (AE) – a pioneering institution that has combined the best of traditional, Shariah values with technology and innovation that characterize the best of modern banking. Incorporated in 2014 and backed by its age-old values of being Progressive, Innovative, Ethical and Reliable, DIB Bank Kenya has put in place channel capabilities, high quality of service and a sound business model to ensure that it is ‘The Better Way to Bank’.
Ref. No. DB/BM-MSA/011/20
- Cascade the sales targets assigned by the Zone Manager to branch staffs.
- Identify and implement action plans and regularly track and review performance to ensure the achievement of the set targets cascaded down by the Zone Manger and business growth objectives.
- Meet regularly with the branch customers including important/ high net worth customers in order to assist in the growth of business
- Manage the product portfolio of each line of products and control the cost and profitability of the branch.
- Maintain high levels of customer service of all front office functions such as Cash Management, Remittances, drafts, Account opening/ inquiry & maintenance, sales and after sales by efficiently abiding to the process and by reducing customer waiting time and service time.
- Promote high level of customer service culture among the branch staffs for potential acquisitions
- Attend all audit requirements and strive to have a null /low risk audit rating and ensure that all the branch operations are in accordance to the established Bank’s policies, operating manuals, service quality standards and code of conduct for smooth workflow, high service quality, and low level of operational risk and report any deviation to the management.
- To maintain a low risk level of cash difference by following diligently the process set by maintaining detailed accounting records of daily cash flow as well as regular review of daily MIS reports, checking notes, denominations & security items in order to ensure accurate delivery of cash to customers.
- Monitor continuously customer complaints and mystery shopping results and recommend necessary measures and initiatives to improve the score and to ensure high customer satisfaction
- To ensure a high level of safety & security measures are in place as well as to maintain a proper communication with the police department whenever it is required.
- To lead any branch projects (Service Quality Programs, Process changes, sales… etc.) and support the launch of new products and services as per the consumer banking business plan.
- Follow up on various cases with all the concerned stakeholders such as customers, internal Bank’s departments in order to ensure 100% closing mandates.
- Analyze the training and development needs of staff and nominate them for an appropriate training courses in order to close the skill gaps and ensure that all staff are well trained and fully aware of bank’s products and services, policies and procedures.
- Build and maintain effective communication skills with branch’s staff by conducting regular staff meetings and discussions in order to have a high level of staff engagement and Job satisfaction.
- To ensure proper staff management in terms of annual leave, performance appraisal, two days off as well as to ensure a proper resources allocation in order to meet the branch business requirements.
Relevant University degree . Institute of Bankers or related qualification would be an advantage
- General Banking knowledge, knowledge and understanding of the Area sales and service strategies.
A seasoned banker with about 6 years branch banking experience
- Strategic Orientation, Business Acumen, Results Oriented, Customer Focus, People Management& development.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to
quoting Ref. No. on the email subject.
Closing Date : 15th September, 2020
Guess this advert on DIB Bank Kenya Limited (DIBBKE) was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.