DHL Jobs 2023 for Field Sales Executive – Upcountry
DHL Jobs 2023 for Field Sales Executive – Upcountry available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Our Vision, Our Mission, Our Strategy Our vision is to be The Logistics Company for the World. Our mission – Excellence. Simply Delivered. – is our guiding light. Our Strategy 2020: Focus.Connect.Grow. is our roadmap to the future. We connect people and improve their lives. And we do it by being uncompromisingly customer-centric and delivering excellence day in and day out. By bringing people together and making life simpler – for our customers, our employees, our investors, and our society – we help make the world a better place. Being The Logistics Company for the World goes well beyond our global presence in over 220 countries and territories, or our tireless pioneer spirit when it comes to new markets. It also extends beyond our unique ability to offer a remarkable range of logistics solutions – from mission-critical express deliveries to economical freight transportation, from taking the complexity out of customs to managing the complexity of global supply chains and everything in between. We want to be the logistics company people turn to – the first choice not only for all shipping needs, but also the first choice for career and investment opportunities, and being the global benchmark for responsible business practice.
- The job holder is responsible for the revenue generated from a geographically assigned sales territory (or business portfolio), by servicing and retaining existing customers and targeting at new business opportunities.
- Manage a portfolio of customers and potential customers via personal sales visits, using face – to – face contact to provide a personal service
- Develop a monthly customer call cycle
- Conversion of qualified leads into customers as well as developing and existing accounts (retention & development).
- Act as the customers’ main point of contact by liaising closely with the relevant departments within DHL to ensure that queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately
- Make decisions during negotiation with customers related to volume and discount levels as well as additional services offered. Discount according to agreed guidelines
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree /Tertiary Education or related work experience in related discipline and 2 years of experience in a related field
- Commercial minded
- Good Understanding of DHL Network
- Strong business acumen
- Building and managing partnerships
- Good one-one communication skills
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15 June. 2023
Regards from Starbinet