Danish Refugee Council Jobs 2023 for Country Project Lead X3 Service
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Jobs 2023 for Country Project Lead X3 Service available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
- Provide country leadership and direction in project implementation and delivery, ensuring planning and execution of timely, effective and on-budget activities that achieve the greatest impact toward programme goals and objectives;
- Maintain robust contextual and operational awareness to ensure that the country and project response is effective, agile and adaptable;
- Be responsible for managing and directing the country project team, leading by example to build a supportive, respectful and positive working relationships which allow for the effective implementation of all activities;
- Play a leading role in fostering robust, regular, and organised coordination between programme support services teams, DRC Country and Area offices and partners;
- Oversee and manage the project’s day-to-day relationship with in-country local government authorities and other stakeholders, including representing the programme in local and national meetings and events as appropriate;
- Support the Project Manager and DRC Finance teams to produce accurate and compliant financial forecasts (internal and external) and project financial reporting;
- Support the COP to prepare and submit programmatic reports for the donor, relevant country governments, project partners and DRC as required;
- Support the COP to maintain and update the project Risk Matrix with specific focus on operational and compliance risks. When assigned, take responsibility for implementing specific risk mitigation measures outlined in the project Risk Matrix; and
- Ensure the project Safety and Security Plan is being fully implemented and reviewed/adapted as conditions demand. Collaborate with the DRC Senior Management Team to make decisions and manage security incidents at a local level.
- Support the inclusion and management of country project partners, fostering accountability and leading on day-to-day performance tracking.
In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRC’s five core competencies:
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with our vision and values.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience working in the international humanitarian aid with at least five years’ experience in a similar operational role;
- Demonstrated experience working with displaced populations in an emergency setting as well as experience managing large-scale projects;
- Strong project management experience, including resource management, work planning, implementation oversight and periodic review, and compliance management;
- Expertise and experience in emergency and/or humanitarian aid programming;
- High-level communications and interpersonal skills together with robust analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with host governments, donors, partners, local organizations, and other stakeholders; and
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Knowledge of Swahili, Amharic or Somali an added advantage
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet