d.light Jobs 2020 for Credit Analyst available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Credit Analyst in d.light.
d.light is a global leader and pioneer in delivering affordable solar-powered solutions designed for the two billion people in the developing world without access to reliable energy. d.light provides distributed solar energy solutions for households and small businesses that are transforming the way people all over the world use and pay for energy. Through four hubs in Africa, China, South Asia and the United States, d.light has sold close to twenty million solar light and power products in 62 countries, improving the lives of over 80 million people. d.light is dedicated to providing the most reliable, affordable and accessible solar lighting and power systems for the developing world and reaching 100 million people by 2020.
Responsibilities Deliverables and Activities
Credit Strategy, Analytics & Innovation:
- Consolidate quantitative and qualitative inputs from our customers and other sources to fully understand the repayment performance of our customers.
- Structure and implement customer insight research projects, such as mapping the financial lives of households, to deepen our understanding of what drives repayment behaviours
- Use the data insight from the above to scale any that are effective in improving customer repayment patterns
- Inform pricing and product strategies to support the company’s strategic objectives regarding Credit and customer repayment
- Monitor, assess, and anticipate credit risk across the portfolio, and proactively report any potential risks
- Identify key contributors to low performance and create action plans for improvement.
Scalable Credit Operations.
- Maintain and help implement Credit policies and procedures developed by the credit committee in line with company standards, ensure their compliance, and seek out ways to improve their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Improve the way we collect ongoing quantitative and qualitative data for each customer interaction to gain richer insight into their experience and repayment behavior
Responsible Credit Culture
- Collaborate with other functions (Call Center, Service Center, Sales Team, etc.) to establish performance standards and create accountability for results
- Ensure there are timely and effective mechanisms for feedback to teams and team members onissues related to performance or compliance to policy and procedure, including retraining orother measures as needed
- Collections in line with set targets.
- Reduction of company delinquency parameters to below set targets.
- Collaborative effort with partners/vendors to ensure that collection is done within the approved budgets & time.
- 100% reporting accuracy & analysis: Accuracy of reports & forecast to guide business decision making.
- Partner/vendor engagement feed
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3 minimum work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Work experience in related areas such as project management, financial services, data analysis, orfield team management
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and teams, especially in a high-growth and performancedriven environment
- High level of comfort working with data, with the ability to translate analysis to insights, and insightsto action
- Solid understanding of credit risk and consumer lending
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (English)
Highly Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in a comparable sector, such as in Digital Financial Services, in a Telecom, or for aFinancial Institution (particularly where the customer base was similar to ours)
- Experience with customer segmentation and customer profiling
- Experience working with and implementing projects through field staff in an emerging market
- Experience working with SQL, Tableau, R etc
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their CV and cover letter to:
Closing Date : 15th September, 2020
Guess this advert on d.light was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.