Co-operative Bank of Kenya Jobs 2023 for Systems Analyst – MTO Integrations
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Jobs 2023 for Systems Analyst – MTO Integrations available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Reporting to the Head – Business & Application Support, the role holder is responsible for effective implementation support, maintenance of respective Money Transfer Organizations and associated integrations to Bank & partner systems.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
Oversee resolution of systems related problems with the Banks MTO integrations.
- Handle queries from users and resolve or advise them accordingly.
- Attend to systems failures and resolve or coordinate the resolution of the problem including liaising with software vendors to resolve systems issues or escalation.
- Maintain an up-to-date system issues log and enforce change control procedures to assure business continuity in cases of system failures to avoid business disruption.
- Assist audit in fraud investigations and implementing corrective measures.
- Work closely with all IT functions to ensure systems are up and running at all times.
- Escalate system issues to Head of Unit and further to software and hardware vendors
Lead implementation/upgrade (projects) of MTO integrations
- Prepare and sign-off Project Initiation Document, obtain approval to commit required resources.
- Ensure that systems are designed and configured as per the requirements of the users i.e. conceptualize and provide the best approach to achieve or automate business requirements from the users.
- Provide test systems for UAT and ensure that functions/features are tested before being put on the live system.
- Develop and maintain documentation on system configuration or setup.
- Provide resources/assist in user training.
- Application tuning and performance monitoring
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures including running BCP Drills as scheduled on DR systems installed.
- Advise and sensitize the top management to facilitate decision making in regarding I.T. matters.
- Conduct post-implementation audits and provide cost benefit analysis.
- Manage contracts and SLAs with respective vendors.
Manage maintenance of the systems once installed and provide guidance to users in line with the Business requirements of the organization
- Ensure that the tariff changes are affected on the system on due dates.
- Maintain the required system configuration and parameterization as required by the business and technology.
- Plan and develop implementation costs estimates.
- Ensure adequate controls are in place to secure data.
- Ensure that all applications are fully licensed.
- Ensure Patch and Version Management
- Ensure Compliance to regulatory bodies
- Policies, procedures and guidelines for information processing and outputs are well documented, details available and well understood.
- Keeping required administrative passwords in the safe e.g. administrative access to some of the systems.
- Software security assurance and confidentiality maintenance.
- Review and implement Audit and compliance recommendations provided by both internal and external Auditors.
- Guide / Support the team members in closure of issues and projects
- Mentor / coach team members for effectiveness and performance improvement
- Vendor relation /follow-up in respect to support issues.
- Other duties as allocated from management.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related studies from a recognized university with at least 2 years experience using/supporting ICT systems
- Must have knowledge in Linux and windows operating systems
- Understanding and experience MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle Databases
- Knowledge in Open APIs, SOAP and REST API’s end points
- Knowledge in SOA(Service Oriented Architecture) and ESB(Enterprise Service Bus) technologies – preferably TIBCO
- Knowledge in working with agile methodologies
- Working knowledge with various MTOs (MoneyGram, Remitly, Paysend, Transfast, Terra-pay, World Remit , Instant cash, AceMoney, TapTap Send, Thunes,)
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use job reference number SA-MTO-I/IID/2022 as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 17 May. 2023
Regards from Starbinet