Civil Engineer at Konza Technopolis is available for all interested applicants who are in need of applying for this opportunity.
Civil Engineer at Konza Technopolis 2019, Civil Engineer at Konza Technopolis online, Full Details Below…
This opportunity is available for all qualified Applicants who wish to work as a Civil Engineer at Konza Technopolis.
Welcome to Starbinet. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click subscribe to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Ensuring sufficient road network and associated transport infrastructural facilities and utilities.
- Review for approval proposals for development of road ways, pedestrian walk ways, bicycle lanes, utility civil works and public transportation plans
- Review for approval, detailed plans and designs for the construction of road ways, pedestrian walkways, bicycle lanes, utility civil works and public transportation facilities for Konza Technopolis.
- Certify substantial completion and acceptance for all transport infrastructure projects successfully completed on behalf of Konza Technopolis Development Authority.
- Operation and Maintenance of functional Transport infrastructure and facilities at Konza Technopolis.
- Develop and implement a Konza Technopolis Transport infrastructure and facilities Operation and Maintenance policy framework.
- Advice Konza Manger Transport engineering on all matters related to transport.
- Liaising and advising consultants and contractors appointed by the Authority when putting up civil structures;
- Providing civil engineering advice to the Authority.
- At least Eight (8) years’ work experience in civil engineering in public service or private sector, three of which must be in a supervisory position.
- Bachelors Degree in civil engineering from a recognized institution;
- Masters Degree in civil engineering or relevant qualifications from a recognized institution
- A Management Course lasting not less than Four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Registered as a Professional Engineer by EBK and a corporate member of the Institution of Engineers of Kenya
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Demonstrated results in work performance;
- Good communication skills,
- Proficiency in Computer skills;
- Meet the provision of Chapter Six of Constitution.
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to comply with requirements of Chapter six of the constitution.
Interested applicants should apply online at Human Capital Business Solutions: www.hcbskenya.com
All applications should be received before/on Monday 10th June 2019.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, qualified women, youth, the marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Kenya. Subscribe Today. CLICK subscribe
Apply for this Job
Guess this Post on Civil Engineer at Konza Technopolis was quite needful, Share and Drop a Comment Below