Cigna Jobs 2020 for Internship Opportunity available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Internship Opportunity in Cigna.
Cigna is a global health service company, dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna has almost 40,000 employees who service over 80 million customer relationships around the world. Within its international division, a dedicated unit – headquartered in Belgium – focuses on the needs of International Organisations. This unit is specialised in servicing customers in remote areas as well as central hubs with five service centres in each time zone (Miami, Antwerp, Madrid, Nairobi and Kuala Lumpur) and local representations on every continent. When you work at Cigna, you can count on a different kind of career.
- You are a member of the Integrated Health Team, servicing the International Organisations. More specifically you’ll take part in the CARE team, a team of non-clinically trained staff, and close work together with the CARE teams worldwide (Antwerp – Madrid – Kuala Lumpur – Nairobi)
- You are responsible for the timely sending of all Guarantees of Payments together with your colleagues. The Guarantee of Payment is a confirmation towards the hospital regarding length of admission, treatment and insured amount. To be able to provide this confirmation, the following steps are necessary:
- You analyse requests for medical treatments and hospitalizations. You verify the patient’s extent of cover, our relationship with the provider, the need for medical review and the costs. You monitor the file from an administrative perspective and work in close cooperation with the Care Coordinators and Case Managers.
- You have frequent contacts with medical providers and individual insured, mainly by phone, to obtain all necessary information.
- You are the focal point of contact for hospitals regarding all their questions related to the Guarantee of Payment.
- All our clients and medical providers are internationally located. Therefore you manage the English language well, both spoken and written.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
Closing Date : 8th October, 2020
Guess this advert on Cigna was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.