Chuka University Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply
The Chuka University (CU) Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply, Chuka University 2022/2023 Application Form is available below.
The management of the Chuka University (CU) has released the Application Forms for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested applicants should see the online admission application full detail below.
This post shows you how to apply for Application Form in the Chuka University (CU) for 2022/2023 academic year, Follow the steps below.
Chuka University (CU) Online Application Form Details
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
- Go to the school website, or simply use the Application Form
- Set up your Account
- Then “Submit“.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
How to Apply Chuka University (CU) Online Application Form 2022/2023
Apply To Chuka
The programmes are designed, developed and reviewed by Academic Departments in consultation with stakeholders and needs assessment surveys. They are verified and validated by Faculties, Board of Undergraduate Studies, and Board of Postgraduate Studies. The programmes are then approved by the Senate. All these processes are guided by the University Statutes, Universities regulations and standards supervised by the Commission for University Education (CUE) Chuka University’s Standard Operating Procedures, and professional bodies’ requirements.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified self-sponsored students to enroll in the Chuka University academic programmes shown below. Admissions are: September, January and May of each year for full-time students; December, April and August of each year for part-time/holiday-based/work-based students. Study modes are day, evening or week-end.Methods of teaching are in-person, distance e-learningor blended.Note:Any BA and BSc programme with C+ in two specialization subjects qualify to teach by taking 1-year Postgraduate Diploma in Education. Details of academic programmes on offer are given below. Chuka University is an equal opportunity provider.
|Semester 1||August 15||August 30|
|Semester 2||December 10||January 1|
|Semester 3||April 10||April 20|
Application documents should be mailed to:
Box 109 -60400
Any prospective student can obtain the application forms from the Admissions Office ,Chuka University The forms should be submitted upon a payment of a (Non-refundable application Fee): KShs. 2,000 for Degree Programmes /Undergraduate, Diploma Programmes and Kshs. 1,000 for Certificate Programmes
Application fees should be paid through the following accounts:
Account Name: Chuka University
Kenya Commercial Bank: 1103755439
Cooperative Bank: 01129058189900
Equity Bank: 0210261453469
Family Bank Ltd: 054000002641
Standard Chartered Bank: 0102024755200
Barclays bank Ltd: 2035727666
The original Duly filled-in form should be completed and returned to the REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC AFFAIRS), CHUKA UNIVERSITY P.O. BOX 109 -60400, CHUKA, on or before the closing date as advertised attaching the following documents:
1. application fee payment deposit slip.
2. Certified copies of your Result Slip, Certificates and Transcripts, ORIGINAL RECEIPT
3. Copy of your National ID Card or Birth Certificate.
4. (If any )A disability card or a certified medical letter from a government facility.