CarePay Ltd Jobs 2023 for Customer Support Agent (Frontline) Service
CarePay Ltd Jobs 2023 for Customer Support Agent (Frontline) Service available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Confidently and knowledgeably provide the full suite of Carepay customer service offerings (e.g. call inquiries, frontline and backline customer support etc) to all parties contacting Carepay via the customer service hotline, social media and other contact modes.
Providing an efficient and professional service to Carepay customers through prompt, courteous and accurate responses to Customer’s enquiries. Maintaining the existing customer base by building customer loyalty through an effective problem solving and customer care. Maintaining all service standards laid down by Carepay.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Call Related Duties/ Customer Service Duties
- Receive all incoming phone calls to the office and transfer them to staff appropriately. Make outgoing callsfor staff when required.
- Call out and update customer on issues that have been escalated promptly and on time.
- Carrying out Net Promoter surveys and providing feedback to stakeholder on a regular basis.
- Handle member education communication for all ad hoc requests and identify schemes that are
- Respond to customers consistently and confidently by providing accurate information in all areas.
- Enhance service experience in Carepay by exercising professionalism and empathy when dealing with
- each individual customer’s varying needs and demands.
- Provide on call and online support to customers on time and keep all stakeholders updated on the progress.
- Liaise with the platform and operational teams to further resolve escalated issues within the setturnaround times.
- Keep updated on the knowledge base of frequently asked questions and troubleshooting tips document.
- Assist in conducting customer surveys via the various interaction channels.
- Respond to digital media support via various channels.
- Seize opportunities to build customer rapport and product knowledge.
- Any other tasks as assigned by Customer Service Administrator/CEM
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Typing skills (at least 30wpm preferable)
- Telephone skills (excellent)
- Conflict resolution skills (excellent)
- Technical skills (Telephone and Order Booking systems preferable)
- Communication skills – spoken and written (excellent)
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills (excellent)
- Sound customer relationship experience
- Strong understanding of customer service and operations
- Mental Alertness
- Previous experience in call centres
- University degree / Higher Diploma
- 1 year in Operations or Customer service experience (experience within a customer relations environment)
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet