Capital Markets Authority (CMA) Jobs 2020 for Temporary Assistant Policy Formulation and Analysis available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Temporary Assistant Policy Formulation and Analysis in Capital Markets Authority (CMA).
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
Contract period: 6 Months
Reporting to Assistant Manager, Strategy and Policy, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Conduct policy analysis and develop evidence-based policy frameworks to support capital markets development and inform legal and regulatory frameworks;
- Undertake periodic assessment of external policies that may have an impact in the capital markets and recommend appropriate interventions through policy research and benchmarking;
- Design and plan policy roundtables in coordination with the policy coordination and advocacy and participate in working groups and other stakeholder events as and when required;
- Participate in the development of annual Memorandum of Capital Markets Policy submissions to the National Treasury;
- Prepare post budget analysis of the proposals affecting capital markets after budget reading as and when required;
- Implement quality management systems and continuously identify and manage risk;
- Review media information and highlight and policy issue that potentially has impact on the development of Kenyan capital markets.
- Undertake any other assignments as may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Strategic Management, Business Administration, Policy Analysis or any related degree.
- Computer proficiency
- An additional qualification is an added advantage.
- At least one-year experience in policy formulation and analysis.
Skills and Competencies
- Analytical and Research Skills
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Organization skills
- Critical Thinking skills
Closing Date : 14th September, 2020
Guess this advert on Capital Markets Authority (CMA) was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.