Capital Markets Authority (CMA) Jobs 2020 for Temporary Assistant Legal available. See details below on how to apply for the position of a Temporary Assistant Legal in Capital Markets Authority (CMA).
The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing efficient Capital Markets in Kenya.
Contract period: 6 Months
Reporting to the Legal Manager and Corporation Secretary, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Drafting and review of contracts and agreements involving CMA.
- Providing support through legal opinions and advisory on matters across the various departments at CMA.
- Supporting the department in litigation matters.
- Helping the department in ensuring adherence to legal and regulatory framework.
- Undertake other assignments as assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Law or equivalent qualification from a reputable institution
- Admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- At least two (2) years post admission experience
- Experience in drafting contracts for public procurement is an added advantage
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent legal drafting skills
- Excellent legal research skills
- Integrity and honesty
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
Closing Date : 14th September, 2020
Guess this advert on Capital Markets Authority (CMA) was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.