Capital Markets Authority (CMA) Jobs 2020 for Student Attachment (Procurement) available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Student Attachment (Procurement) in Capital Markets Authority (CMA).
The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing efficient Capital Markets in Kenya.
Attachment Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
Reporting to the Procurement Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Providing support in tender/request for quotation evaluation;
- Assisting in record management;
- Following up with service providers on contract execution;
- Assisting in raising and processing purchase/service orders; and
- Undertake other assignments as assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A continuing 3rd or 4th year student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Purchasing and Supply or a related field.
Key skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Integrity and honesty
- Ability to harness teamwork
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-management and attention to details
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation skills.
Guess this advert on Capital Markets Authority (CMA) was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.