BURN Manufacturing Jobs 2023 for Maintenance Technician
BURN Manufacturing Jobs 2023 for Maintenance Technician available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Maintenance Technician in Millar Cameron.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Attend to preventive maintenance and breakdowns, identify faults, and problem-solving, with minimal downtime to production.
- Carry out a diagnosis of faults, maintenance, and repairs to all types of plants and equipment in a safe, timely, and professional manner.
- Report breakdown root causes, equipment faults, and concerns to the maintenance coordinator.
- Implement maintenance procedures and working routines.
- Carry out maintenance on jigs and fixtures.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems.
- Reduce MTTR Mean Time to Repair.
- Record and maintain up-to-date maintenance spare part inventory, and plan for replacement of all used parts.
- Provide training to line operators and junior technicians.
- Monitor and maintain records on the utilities’ usage.
- Keep maintenance logs.
- Should be able to work on a shift basis.
- Ensure a safe working environment exists for self and colleagues, EHS.
- Any other job as may be assigned by management.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in the related field.
- Good knowledge in drafting processes; Drawing development for fabrication using SolidWorks or AutoCAD
- Experience with sheet metal fabrication.
- Knowledge of electrical work is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet