BURN Manufacturing Jobs 2023 for Head of Government Relations and External Affairs
BURN Manufacturing Jobs 2023 for Head of Government Relations and External Affairs available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Head of Government Relations and External Affairs in Millar Cameron.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the executive team to define and own our vision, strategy, and road map for external affairs and government relations.
- Strategically seek out issue-aligned stakeholders (business chambers, trade associations, advocacy organizations, non-profits, and policy think tanks) to build coalitions that serve to further our agenda, codes of practice, legislation, and policy shaping to better influence the conversation on business-critical issues.
- Serve as a public face for BURN, representing the company in public, private, and professional forums addressing policy issues regarding the cookstove and carbon offsetting industry.
- Serve as BURN’s primary representative to external business organizations and, as appropriate, contribute to boards and committees which provide a platform to represent our interests and commitment to our vision.
- Identify and lead the analysis of proposed legislative, regulatory, and policy changes to establish opportunities and threats at all levels to develop appropriate corporate positions and advocacy actions in support of advancing our corporate strategy.
- Work internally, across the organization, to ensure synergy with other business units (Legal and Compliance, Product Development/Management) and collaborate with other business leaders in their engagements, sharing best practices, advising on interpreting cultural nuances, and mitigating risks as well as ensuring compliance with government and ethical standards.
- Manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, ensuring stakeholder expectations are managed appropriately.
- To identify events where BURN can play a leading role in driving industry conversations and where the company’s visibility would be increased as a market leader.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working with governments on behalf of organizations or policy initiatives.
- Significant experience working in international development or related industries, ideally in work that touches on the private sector or social enterprises.
- Experience working in the Carbon landscape would be an added advantage but is not a must-have.
- Demonstrated experience in managing large, multi-country teams with varied professional development needs.
- Energy and flexibility – show a passion for this work and thrive in fast-changing management and government environments.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple country offices and departments.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet