Bridge Talent Management Jobs 2023 for Sales Manager – Hospitality
Bridge Talent Management Jobs 2023 for Sales Manager – Hospitality available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
We are tech powered Employee Outsourcing firm that leverages the right tools bringing the right workforce to your business
Provides financial and administrative support by ensuring payments are completed and expenses are controlled by receiving payments, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead a team of sales and estimating professionals who sell products and tailor solutions to meet clients’ needs.
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies to continue to grow a deep sole-sourced client base.
- Based on market trends, recommend and implement a profitable long-term sales growth strategy.
- Work within a culture of a collaborative, open, team environment in support of the division’s business goals.
- Effectively evaluate performance against goals and implement appropriate development plans.
- Provide coaching to develop cross-selling skills, and business development strategies and advise employees on effective sales tactics.
- Develop training programs, utilize vendor expertise, and exercise company-wide expertise to deliver educational content to the sales team.
- Review proposals and estimates to ensure accuracy, standards and professional quality.
- Actively participate in writing sales proposals and developing business as necessary.
- Encourage a forward-thinking culture within the sales group
- Maintain visibility in the marketplace by participating in both industry-related and non-industry-related activities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
- 5+ years in sales management within a hotel setting
- Proven track record of success in the sales cycle from plan to close
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a commercial organization. Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Competent IT skills: Microsoft Outlook / Excel / Word / PowerPoint / Social media platforms.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15 June. 2023
Regards from Starbinet