BrandWorldÂ Communications Ltd job as Production Manager: Production Manager at BrandWorldÂ Communications Ltd is needed, if You meet the requirements, then apply as soon as possible to not miss out on this opportunity.
BrandWorldÂ Communications Ltd are a Kenyan Company with the State-of-the-art Production Facilities, aimed at one purpose; to delight our clients through leverage of innovative products and solutions in order to deliver an exceptional branding experience.
Production Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow and enforce all established policies, procedures, and recognized practices
- Oversee production schedule; assign and oversee all projects
- Estimate costs and follow budgets accordingly
- Resolve any issues; handle maintenance work when necessary
- Meet and exceed all customer service requirements
- Assist in taking physical inventories following corporate procedures
- Coordinate with the maintenance manager on the preventative and emergency maintenance required for operational equipment
Production Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and/or related operations experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a supervisory or management role
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a manufacturing environment
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills