Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Jobs 2021 for Senior Knowledge Analyst – Aid and Trade available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Senior Knowledge Analyst – Aid and Trade in Millar Cameron.
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we work closely with clients to embrace a transformational approach aimed at benefiting all stakeholders—empowering organizations to grow, build sustainable competitive advantage, and drive positive societal impact.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst (SKA) within BCG’s Public Sector Practice Area, you will help deliver and execute on highly impactful donor-funded international development projects in low and middle-income countries. You will collaborate and partner in a growing global team, providing industry expertise and insights for specific development topics, including economic development, healthcare, education as well as climate. You will serve as a thought partner by helping project teams ramp up with sector specific knowledge, and structure complex project research needs.
You will be primarily staffed on client projects in a deep engagement model as a member of the project team, utilizing unique knowledge assets and providing thought partnership on your development topic area, including
- Delivering original analysis and customized insights in client projects by leveraging specific experience or knowledge assets (products, tools, data, workshops, frameworks, surveys, domain-specific data and related expertise, etc.)
- Supporting Clients achieve project objectives under the guidance of a Project Leader who frames the interventions within the broader project context
You will use time between cases for:
- Productizing and creating IP contributions, e.g. bringing back insights and experiences from project into the specific knowledge asset
- Education: providing insights to consulting and knowledge teams to nurture the expertise and knowledge within BCG
- Asset development: helping develop the assets which will help BCG win work in your development topic area (e.g. project references, expressions of interest, proposals etc)
BCG’s Public Sector practice is one of BCG’s fastest growing practices. Our Development Impact work collaborates with donors, foundations, NGOs, Governments and the private sector to create sustainable impact for society, nations and businesses, delivering 450+ projects annually. We do this by drawing upon our deep thematic expertise in sectors such as economic development, climate, health and education; our global capacity of 21,000 staff, including leaders in their field; our in-market knowledge and presence across Africa and Asia, drawing upon our 90 offices worldwide; and our proprietary tools and approaches, with world-leading analytics, digital, change management and capacity building capabilities.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Operating comfortably in a client-facing role, managing demanding internal and external clients in a positive, service-oriented way, building strong relationships and demonstrating adaptability to bring value to teams at all stages of business development and case work
- Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic of local and remote teams around the world
- Applying deep topic/sector expertise when building and deploying a product/ tool/ data, taking different client contexts into account
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high capacity for conceptual and strategic/end-to-end thinking
- Managing and communicating with senior internal stakeholders as well as external clients, demonstrating the ability to present and engage your audience effectively
- Telling a structured, clear and visually engaging story and creating impactful intellectual property that will build on our knowledge base
- Prioritizing workload including through transparent discussion with senior stakeholders, operating with autonomy to execute on the planned priorities
- Working flexibly, in an ever changing and complex environment, bringing a curious and creative mindset, demonstrating an openness and drive for purposing new and innovative ideas, and being comfortable with ambiguity and navigating a fast-paced environment
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor degree required, advanced degree preferred, with demonstrated high academic achievement in one of economics, health, political science, environment and sustainability, or related areas
- 4+ years of industry experience preferred, and/or 3+ years of donor-funded public sector consulting and business development experience
- Strong project management and implementation experience on FCDO, USAID and / or donor funded projects in developing countries
- Technical expertise in at least one of the relevant areas (economic development, healthcare, education, climate etc.), preferably with experience working within government policy and program development or delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English at proficiency level required)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholder while working in a global collaborative team environment
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving capabilities
YOU’LL WORK WITH
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst you will collaborate with global topic leads and colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our internal and external clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative knowledge careers.
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.