Avenue Healthcare Jobs 2023 for Hospital Manager Service
Avenue Healthcare Jobs 2023 for Hospital Manager Service available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Quality, Patient Safety, and Clinical Governance
- Promote and enforce the principles of medical ethics, Autonomy, Informed consent, confidentiality, Beneficence, and non-maleficence.
- Ensure compliance with protocols, policies and acts relevant to healthcare including licensing, and other statutory obligations.
- Ensure provision of safe, cost effective, and quality patient care by enforcing hospital policies, guidelines, and evidence-based clinical practices for all specialists and medical staff.
- Monitor, evaluate, and investigate clinical quality indicators and clinical outcomes.
- Ensure implementation of the international patient safety guidelines and that all international healthcare standard precautions are adhered to.
Growth and Sustainability
- Lead the planning and budgeting for the hospital.
- Lead the hospital clinical growth strategy and medical gap analysis to identity and implement business growth opportunities.
- Develop and implement a specialists’ attraction, retention, and engagement strategy.
- Maintain communication with the Ministry of Health local representation, NHIF, insurance companies, corporate companies, and all key stakeholders in business development.
- Undertake activities to drive hospital outpatient visits, theater activity, and occupancy to exceed budgeted financial performance.
- Ensure efficiency through strategic and tactical cost management including stock management, employment cost and overheads, to achieve the budgeted bottom line.
- A medical degree or a management degree or any other related undergraduate qualification
- A post graduate training in management or any other related post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in healthcare management
- Senior management experience in healthcare
- Organizational awareness and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with good reliability
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 20 February. 2023
Regards from Starbinet