Association of Women Accountants of Kenya – AWAK Jobs 2021 for General Manager available. See details below on how to apply for the position of General Manager in Association of Women Accountants of Kenya – AWAK.
The Association of Women Accountants of Kenya- AWAK is a non-political and non-profit making professional women accountants organization. It was registered in 1994 under the Societies Act, and continues to pursue the main objective of member empowerment, at the same time contributing to varying needs in society. The association works in close collaboration with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) and Kenya Accountants & Secretaries National Examination Board (KASNEB). Continually we encourage all qualified women accountants to join ICPAK in order to network and enhance career development. We also encourage those who have attained part 2 qualifications to complete the course to enjoy the full benefits of a qualified accountant.
Purpose of the Job
This position is responsible for providing visionary leadership at AWAK and ensuring that day-to-day business operations of the Association are run smoothly and efficiently.
Main Responsibilities of the Job:
- Implement the Strategic Plan by partnering with the Board to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the Association’s programs and activities.
- Growth of AWAK membership numbers by capturing the value proposition for members and regularly perform member analysis.
- 3.Present the Association’s mission, vision, short and long-term goals in a strong and positive image.
- Ensure implementation and compliance of Board directives and resolutions.
- Generation and implementation of all Association policies and strategies
- Ensure the filing of all required documents to fulfill and enforce compliance with all statutory, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Board functionalities including and not limited to Secretary to the Board.
- Provides general oversights of all Association activities including primary business lines (publishing of articles, organizing trainings/conferences) manage the day-to-day operations and assure a smoothly functioning and efficient Association.
- Assure program quality and organizational stability through the development and implementation of standards and controls, systems, procedures, work plans and regular evaluation of the same.
Nature of decision making;
Qualifications Knowledge and Skills;
Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities, Business management or its equivalent with postgraduate training in a related field. A Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (CPA-K)
- Must be a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya and Association of Women Accountant of Kenya in good standing.
Guess this advert on Association of Women Accountants of Kenya – AWAK was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.