Amref Kenya Jobs 2023 for Technical Advisor – Partnerships
Amref Kenya Jobs 2023 for Technical Advisor – Partnerships available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Amref Health Africa in Kenya is the country programme office of Amref Health Africa, Africa’s largest International Health NGO. This is the largest and oldest country programme in Africa with an average annual budget of USD 40million. We have 19 innovative products and project models that have successfully been implemented and transformed 5.4 million lives.
- The Technical Advisor, Partnerships will be responsible for strengthened capacity of national, county and intergovernmental coordination structures to manage health systems including strengthened engagement and coordination of donors, research and policy think tanks in health systems development and management. H/she will also be responsible for building the capacity of key state and non-state actors to form meaningful partnerships to strengthen national and county health systems for quality service delivery.
Provide direct technical expertise on;
- Strengthening existing coordination structures between the national and county levels.
- Ensuring the rationalized engagement and establishment of intergovernmental committees and structures for effective and results-oriented engagements.
- Establishing health systems-based outcome performance monitoring and evaluation framework on strategic partnerships at two levels of government.
- Improving coordination of interventions and approaches between donors and multilateral agencies that will support national and county outcomes.
- Strengthening donor coordination platforms for the operationalization of the Kenya Health Sector
- Partnership Coordination Framework and create efficiencies between different structures.
- Strengthening approaches and knowledge management forums for enhanced learning and application of research among health actors at the national and county levels.
- Strengthening strategic partnerships and coordination between research organizations, universities and think tanks.
Guiding program design:
- Support county program staff to design programs and projects.
- Help define the approach to teaming/partnering with other organizations.
- Support selection of indicators for country programs.
Engaging in business development:
- Review technical quality of proposals, including review of technical activities and ensuring alignment to Amref’s outcomes.
- Input into go / no-go decisions on proposals.
- When necessary, write technical narratives of proposals.
- Provide input on budgets required for project delivery.
- Engage with Partners and the Ministry of Health Officials and do outreach in support of the program.
Building the technical capacity of county program staff to ensure effective partnerships:
- Work with county program colleagues to help analyze data that inform periodic review and course correction as needed.
- Share cross-context learning with country program staff across the region.
- Conduct technical training and ongoing technical coaching for country program staff, including on Amref outcomes, theories of change, evidence and indicators.
- Review and share program-specific tools/resources/curricula and work with Technical Unit specialists to contextualize and adapt County specific materials.
- Support senior County program staff recruitment and onboarding.
Education, Experience & Competencies
- At least Eight (8) years of Public Health experience four (4) of which must be in managing, complex technical service delivery programs of similar scope and dollar value.
- At least a Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Public Health, Medicine, Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Working knowledge of USAID policies and procedures.
- Experience forming successful partnerships with state and non-state health actors
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English required.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 4 June. 2023
Regards from Starbinet