AMREF International University Admission Letter 2022/2023
The AMREF International University Admission Letter has been released by KUCCPS for the 2022/2023 academic year. Learn how to download the AMREF International University admission letter below.
Did KUCCPS Offer you Admission into the AMREF International University for the 2022/2023 Academic year yet? This post is for you because it will guide you on how to obtain the AMREF International University Admission Letter.
About AMREF International University Admission Letter
We are pleased to announce that Candidates who have been admitted to the AMREF International University in the 2022/2023 session can now download their admission letters from the AMREF International University student portal following the steps below.
AMREF International University Admission Letter contains information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, Admission date, Deadline, basically everything you need to know about your admission.
How To Download AMREF International University Admission Letter
To download your AMREF International University admission letter for the academic year 2022/2023 or any other year use the procedure below;
- visit; https://amref.ac.ke/application-enquiry/
- Login to the portal (Username is your registration number and Password is your Use your National ID / Passport No, or KCSE Index No, or Registered Mobile No)
- Download your admission letters and all related forms like the letter of acceptance form (J1/1A), Medical Examination form (J1/3), Accommodation form (J1/7A) e.tc
- Fees should be paid to your respective college
- Download and fill all these forms and return them as required.
After that, you should be looking forward to the AMREF International University Reporting Date which will update on this blog.
Therefore, if you are still unable to find the link(s) you are looking for, please visit the official website provided below, or could kindly drop a comment and we will give you a positive reply.