American International Group, Inc. (AIG) Jobs 2021 for Head of Reinsurance Distribution available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Head of Reinsurance Distribution in American International Group, Inc. (AIG).
American International Group, Inc., also known as AIG, is an American multinational finance and insurance corporation with operations in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. AIG, is an American multinational insurance corporation with more than 88 million customers in 130 countries. AIG companies employ over 64,000 people in 90 countries.
About the role
What you need to know:
Develops, retains and expands business relationship with all distribution channels in selected East Africa Countries. Build relationships with cedants and RI brokers that will lead to sufficient pipeline in our chosen products. Manages relationships to ensure that service levels meet or exceed customer expectations across all products and services. Develop sales plans for targeted distribution channels and recommend & promote company products and services, based on distribution channel needs
New and Existing Business and Distribution Development
- Keep abreast of local market changes and trends. Manage the business development process though lead generation and developing & managing existing and new distribution channel relationships.
- Keep abreast of new products / product developments from competitors in the local markets and provide feedback to RI Business Development and Profit Centers
- Regularly engage with current and potential distribution channels to explore needs, requirements and actively pursue any kind of business opportunity
- Promote AIG products and services on Financial Lines, Liability and Marine product lines
- Maximize distribution channel relationships with cedants and RI brokers through strong, solution driven partnership strategies and action plans (cross-sell, up-sell)
- Manage designated, assigned distribution channels and ensure monthly production targets are met
- Achieve new business and renewal/retention targets per LOB
- Adhere to calling pattern in line with distribution channel management policy
- Prepare & present proposals to distribution channels.
- Manage the pipeline process for designated distribution channels
- Adhere to internal process for follow up, policy issuance, renewals, endorsements, etc.
- Prepare and disseminate new business and distribution reports as required
- Support / execute the internal credit & premium flow requirements
- Manage internal and external SLA’s to meet distribution channel & client expectations of performance and efficiency.
- Provide reports to assigned distribution channels with respect to monthly production, loss ratios, etc
- Serve as a trusted advisor on all pertinent issues
- Resolve distribution channel issues and concerns and regularly review expectations to ensure relationship is mutually acceptable and beneficial
Audit and Compliance
- Ensure adherence to audit requirements
- Ensure adherence to regulatory and compliance requirements
What we’re looking for:
- Tertiary qualification/Graduate level degree in Business/Economic/ Insurance or Marketing.
- Insurance Technical qualifications ACII/AIIK Diploma is a must. Marketing qualifications will be an advantage
- Proficiency in IT applications widely used for business
Experience & Knowledge: –
- More than 5 years relevant experience in General Insurance and at least 3 years in related marketing management role
- More than 5 years’ experience in a re-insurance environment/organization
- Experience dealing with Sub Sahara Africa territories
- Familiarity with Financial Lines, Liability and Marine products
- Demonstrate experience driving growth through innovation – use of data analytics and insights in decision making.
- Experience in building relationships and influence with diverse cultures
- Strategic Business Planning
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent knowledge of the reinsurance distribution channels
- In depth knowledge of the current business and marketing trends
- Confidence to prepare and present tailored presentations to a varied set of audience
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Confident negotiator and ability to “close the deal”
- Team player
- Ability to Interpret legal agreements
- Excellent knowledge of Policies and Regulations
- Portfolio Management
Guess this advert on American International Group, Inc. (AIG) was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.