Alternate Doors Jobs 2021 for PowerBI Analyst available. See details below on how to apply for the position of PowerBI Analyst in Millar Cameron.
Our client in the ICT industry is currently looking to hire a PowerBI Analyst.
- Apply data science to take on a variety of people challenges
- Transferring data into a new format to make it more appropriate for analysis.
- Develop predictive models under mentorship and in partnership with the broader relevant team
- Build easy-to-use tools to automate data collection for the required business partners
- Manage and compile structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data from various sources to provide meaningful insights
- Simplify and visualize data/information for mass consumption by non-technical audiences across the company
- Degree in predictive analytics, data science, decision science, mathematics, statistics, or similar;
- 4+ years’ experience in applying predictive analytics;
- Ability to understand a data landscape, identify unusual insights through analysis, and summarize findings for broad audiences;
- Deep knowledge of current data science techniques, tools, and processes including advanced analytics and predictive analytics.
- Experience and passion around analysis of structured or un -structured data (both quantitative and qualitative data);
- Demonstrable experience using data visualization to tell compelling stories with data;
- Motivated to work individually and as part of a team;
- Strong mathematics skills (e.g., statistics, algebra)
- Expertise in programming and advanced statistical analysis is a differential
- Experience analyzing survey results in the study of people and behaviors
- Ability to create dashboards in Tableau / PowerBI / Excel Macros etc
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools to create reports, extract data, and create
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.
See More: Alternate Doors