Ajua Jobs 2020 are available for those qualified. Apply now for the Ajua job postions before the closing date.
On this page We will treat the following: Ajua Vacancies, Ajua Jobs 2020, Ajua Recruitment Application form 2020, Job portal, job postitions…
The Employment board of Ajua announces job positions that are available for Applicants. The Ajua Vacancies comes with requirements which One must meet to stand a chance.
How to Apply for Ajua Jobs 2020
Reports to: Chief Product Officer
Business unit: Technology
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the Sr. Project Manager role will partner with internal teams and requires the ability to build strong and trusting relationships with key partners, execute integration projects.
The ideal candidate will need to effectively communicate and interact across all levels and across departments at our clients ( Fintech, Telco, Retail, etc)
- The Sr. Project Manager (PM), under minimal supervision, will manage projects of small to large size through the full life cycle of the project to ensure timely delivery; and serves as a champion of Ajua CX strategy
- Responsible for managing:
- Risk mitigation
- Seamless communications with project stakeholders
- Procurement of necessary resources for project execution
- The project roadmap
- The quality of the output
- Managing relationships & communication with different project stakeholders
- Lead and manage projects through demand to benefits realization and ensure that operational activities align with the wider business objectives
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities at a time, using best practices and industry standards
- Ensures linkage and consistent application of project management methodologies, process, and tools across our customer base
- Will collect data to monitor & report on the progress of project(s); then assemble the preliminary analysis of the data.
- Assesses project or business process issues and communicates /develops resolutions in order to meet objectives, which may include quality, customer satisfaction, productivity and costs.
- Documentation and reporting both of projects
- Budget Responsibility:
- Key interface relationships (internal and external): All employees, Clients, Agency and Contractors
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Business Information Technology or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in the technology and/or Fintech, Telecommunications industries.
- A professional certification (PMP).
- Ability to navigate multiple internal systems to identify and execute complex migrations.
- Excellent communication (written & presentation ) skills and the ability to focus on the details.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) necessary
- Regular travel throughout Africa.
- Extended working hours as required to support customers or close deals. Working in a dynamic startup environment
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and employee stock options
- Medical, dental and optical insurance
- Great work environment
- Inclusive innovative team-oriented culture
- Have fun and have an impact in building something great in Africa
Method of Application
Closing Date : 26 May, 2020