Aga Khan University Hospital Jobs 2023 for Supervisor, CSSD
Aga Khan University Hospital Jobs 2023 for Supervisor, CSSD available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Aga Khan University Hospitals in Karachi, Pakistan and Nairobi, Kenya are private, not-for-profit institutions providing high quality health care. The Main Hospitals serve as the principal sites for clinical training for the University’s Medical Colleges and Schools of Nursing and Midwifery in Pakistan and East Africa. Our Vision of Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is to be the premier, tertiary, teaching and referral health care facility in sub-Saharan Africa. â€‹For over fifty years, Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi (AKUH) has been taking care of families in East Africa. As a private, not-for-profit hospital, we strive to provide access to quality healthcare to all who need it. At AKUH, patients are our first priority. Our team of medical professionals, faculty and staff are here to provide you and your loved ones with the highest standards of healthcare. We are committed to working together to ensure that you and your family receive outstanding medical services, first-rate facilities and compassionate care. The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi has set the standard for comprehensive healthcare and modern medical education in East Africa. Our dedicated staff, advanced facilities and state-of-the-art technologies have earned the hospital great reputation as a leading medical institution and teaching hospital in the region, and beyond. Patients benefit from our unique team-based approach to carâ€‹e, which enables you to benefit from the diverse expertise of our entire team of medical professionals. As the teaching hospital for Aga Khan University’s Medical College and School of Nursing and Midwifery, we practice an evidence-based approach to medicine, driven by the cutting-edge research conducted by our experienced faculty members. Our approach to care is guided by our core principles of Quality, Access, Impact and Relevance.â€‹
- Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is the first hospital in East Africa to be accredited by the Joint Commission International from the USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 60 years.
- Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above position based in Nairobi Kenya. The position holder will report to the Nursing Director, Surgical Services.
- Leads the team in formulation, implementation and evaluation of annual goals and objectives in accordance with departmental and hospital strategic objectives.
- Fosters pleasant working environment through motivational leadership style to enhance job satisfaction among staff .
- Demonstrates effective counseling and coaching strategies in a diverse workforce setting.
- Leads the team in development, implementation and review of policies, procedures, protocols, clinical pathways and care guidelines based on international standards.
- Is responsible for the recruitment, selection, orientation and on-going training of the nursing team
- Participates in the budget process and ensures unit based control of operational costs based on institutional targets.
- Ensures the unit meets regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Continuously initiates innovative and evidence based strategies to improve quality of patient care.
- Employs effective change management strategies to support staff in enhancement of safe patient care.
- Provides effective supervision of the nursing staff, and utilizes learning opportunities for their development.
- Undertakes performance reviews of staff and develops action plans to ensure individual staff growth.
- Develops and implements nursing retention strategies to reduce turn-over of nursing staff.
- Leads the team in establishment of standards of care and monitors delivery of care according to established Key Clinical Indicators.
- Designs proactive and innovative ways to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Monitors staff and client satisfaction with services in assigned unit and takes appropriate action to close gaps.
- Responds to client complaints in a timely manner by solving the problem or alerting the relevant persons.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BScN) or equivalent
- Current Licensure with the Nursing council of Kenya
- Certificate in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Minimum of 5 years clinical nursing experience in an acute care hospital.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Operating Theatre.
- Demonstrates effective communication, leadership and management skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023
Regards from Starbinet