Aga Khan University (AKU) Jobs 2021 for Training Associate available. See details below on how to apply for the position of Training Associate in Aga Khan University (AKU).
The Aga Khan University is a private, autonomous university that promotes human welfare through research, teaching and community service initiatives. Based on the principles of quality, access, impact and relevance, the University has campuses and programmes in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, the United Kingdom, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Its facilities include teaching hospitals, Faculties of Health Sciences with Schools of Nursing and Midwifery and Medical Colleges, Institutes for Educational Development, an Examination Board and an Institute for the Study of Muslim Civilisations. The Graduate School of Media and Communications, the East African Institute, the Institute for Human Development and the Kiswahili Centre have been launched recently while several Graduate Professional Schools and Faculties of Arts and Sciences are to be set up in Pakistan and East Africa. Through its needs-blind admissions policy, the University imbues the most promising leaders and thinkers of tomorrow with an ethic of service and the skills to help communities solve their most pressing challenges. The Aga Khan University is one of nine agencies in the Aga Khan Development Network.
Reporting to the Manager, Training, the Associate will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of planning and managing training programs. Tasks include scheduling, coordination of participants, events management, travel arrangements, and related duties.
The incumbent will be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Liaising with the Manager to identify and assess training and development needs
- Assist in the delivery and oversight of training
- Compiling and presenting information
- Supervising and monitoring progress made via training programmes or schemes
- Coordination of training participants
- End to end event management performing tasks such as finding and booking venues, liaising with clients and suppliers, handling logistics, managing budgets and invoicing, organizing accreditation, managing risk, and presenting post-event reports
- Organising travel related arrangements
- Bachelor degree in project management with demonstrated experience in events management
- Minimum of two years of experience in planning and managing training programs as well as events management
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Access, Excel, Power Point)Excellent inter-personal relationship and team work
- Good at oral and written communication
- Ability to work well with colleagues and full spectrum of academic staff from trainees to senior faculty members
- Ability to work within short deadlines even outside normal working hours to meet
Guess this advert on Aga Khan University (AKU) was relevant to you. If not You can leave a comment below, telling Us
the kind of adverts you want to be getting from Us.
Regards from Starbinet.