Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa Jobs 2023 for Clinical Officer
Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa Jobs 2023 for Clinical Officer available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an ISO 9001:2008 certified secondary care hospital providing 24-hour inpatient and emergency services in the Coast Region of Kenya. The hospital offers a range of quality healthcare services in the areas of internal medicine, surgery, paediatrics, obstetrics & gynaecology, and intensive care. The Hospital includes comprehensive diagnostics, including imaging services, a leading ISO 15189-2007 accredited laboratory, high-quality physiotherapy, pharmacy service, and Halal certified catering service. Mission The Aga Khan Heath Service in Kenya is dedicated to providing quality patient care with special attention to access, affordability, clinical excellence, patient safety for the communities it serves
Reporting to the Head of Outreach Clinics and the Medical Director (or his designee), the successful candidate will be responsible for providing quality and safe healthcare services to patients with the aim of ensuring optimal delivery of quality patient care, while taking administrative duties in the medical center. H/se will be expected to be an active member of the multidisciplinary health care team and contribute to the continuing professional development programs in the Hospital.
- Guide and counsel patients, clients, and staff on health issues.
- Examine, diagnose, and treat patients’ common ailments at the facility.
- Review and examine patients consistently by performing such duties as taking case histories, conducting physical examinations, and ordering diagnostic laboratory and radiology studies in compliance with evidence-based practice and established procedures.
- Monitor acute and chronically ill patients’ progress on a regular basis.
- Provide evidence-based screening and wellness examinations, risk assessment, early detection, and education on prevention of illness.
- Initiate timely discussions with relevant consultants/departments to arrive at the best treatment plan for specialized cases.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine & Surgery
- Must be registered as a Clinical Officer with a valid practice license.
- At least four (4) years’ experience as a Clinical Officer in a similar or related setting.
- Must posses valid BLS and ACLS certification
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 30 March. 2023
Regards from Starbinet