After Sales Agent at Kilimall is available for all interested applicants who are in need of applying for this opportunity.
After Sales Agent at Kilimall 2019, After Sales Agent at Kilimall online, Full Details Below…
This opportunity is available for all qualified Applicants who wish to work as a After Sales Agent at Kilimall.
Welcome to Starbinet. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click subscribe to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based in Nairobi.
- Dealing with after sales customer directly either by telephone, electronically(email) or face to face in a timely manner.
- Helping the customers to get the necessary support e.help them install, maintain, operate particular product and advise customers on after sales product policy application.
- Processing all the returns and failed deliveries e.processing exchange, resend or refund of the product.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Keeping track of all orders being returned and resend to customers.
- Ensure efficient and accurate logging of all after sales inquiries
- Take ownership of customers after sales complaints and follow problems through to resolution efficiently
- Constantly investigate and report after sales issues and options that will assist in service improvements.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or an equivalent
- 1 year relevant work experience.
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines with minimum supervision
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to [email protected]
Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications received only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Kenya. Subscribe Today. CLICK subscribe
Apply for this Job
Guess this Post on After Sales Agent at Kilimall was quite needful, Share and Drop a Comment Below