African Population And Health Research Center Jobs 2023 for Data Quality and Assurance Officer
African Population And Health Research Center (APHRC) Jobs 2023 for Data Quality and Assurance (DQA) Officer available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
The African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) is leading Africa-based, African-led, international research institution headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, and conducting policy-relevant research on population, health, education, urbanization and related development issues on the continent.
The DQA Officer will be responsible for ensuring data quality by undertaking activities on data quality control, assessments and audits. They will be accountable for a range of monitoring and evaluation processes: from validating data and leading monitoring reporting, including quarterly DQA reports and MEL routine DQA reports; using the DQA quality metrics, tools and approaches to assess the quality of data production. S/he will be tasked with ensuring all data generated in line with the MEL Plan 2022-2026 meets set data quality standards.
Lead High-quality M& E Data Reporting
- Develop MEL data quality assurance guidelines and plans;
- Establish standard assurance databases that can be updated automatically to produce and reproduce the information in a timely manner;
- Coordinate and implement the data quality checks and assessments at the Center;
- Review documentation related to data collection practices of implementing partners;
- Assess data collection practices against the key data quality criteria;
- Ensure data used in analysis and reporting is complete, accurate, clean and consistent;
- Continuously ensure that data in the MEL Platform and other integrated systems e.g. ERP meets the set-out data quality criteria;
- Capacity build staff undertaking data collection on data quality standards.
Data Quality and Assurance
- Prepare reports summarizing findings from the data quality assessment, including providing recommendations on how data quality can be improved;
- Review of KPIs quality standards and data metrics against the quality standards and complete a DQA checklist;
- Lead in strategic plan indicators review based on the results of the reports from data quality audits conducted.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, social science or related discipline.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in data management and M&E.
- Experience and demonstrable ability to work with ICT tools.
- Strong database management and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively in a diverse environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is essential.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15 March. 2023
Regards from Starbinet