African Guarantee Fund (AGF) Jobs 2023 for Group Director Monitoring and Evaluation
African Guarantee Fund (AGF) Jobs 2023 for Group Director Monitoring and Evaluation available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
The role is responsible for designing, implementing, and managing a monitoring and evaluation system that effectively and efficiently analyzes the economic, environmental and social impacts of AGF’s activities.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Develop and implement Monitoring & Evaluation frameworks and systems:
- Design and develop M&E frameworks and systems that align with AGF’s objectives and goals,
- Identify and recommend appropriate indicators tmeasure progress and impact,
- Develop monitoring plans, data collection tools, and reporting templates.
Monitor program progress and performance:
- Collect, collate and analyze data from different sources,
- Provide regular feedback tthe Executive Committee on progress and performance against AGF’s objectives,
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend corrective actions,
- Ensure that M&E data is accurate, complete, and timely.
Evaluate program impact and effectiveness:
- Conduct impact evaluations and studies tassess the effectiveness of AGF’s activities (guarantees and technical assistance),
- Collect and analyze data tevaluate AGF’s impact and effectiveness,
- Prepare reports and presentations tcommunicate findings tAGF’s stakeholders.
Provide technical support and capacity building:
- Provide technical support tAGF’s staff on M&E processes, tools, and systems,
- Build the capacity of AGF’s staff tconduct M&E activities,
- Masters’ degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Social Sciences or related field.
- At least 10 years’ progressive experience with a proven track record of monitoring and evaluating activities focusing on economic, environmental and social development, through financing and technical assistance activities related to small and medium enterprises.
- Good understanding of financial institutions approaches to SME lending and SME risk mitigation strategies.
- Possess technical familiarity with the best practice evaluation methods and standards.
- Good knowledge of the guarantee and technical assistance activities.
- Familiarity with donor reporting requirements and standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with excellent report writing skills.
- Proficient in both English and French languages.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, including experience with data analysis software (e.g. Excel, SPSS, SAS)
- Strong conceptual and strategic-thinking skills.
- Self-driven individual with a passion and flair for helping SMEs succeed.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent IT skills
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application letter summarizing your relevant work experience, name and contact information of 3 referees that are familiar with your professional qualifications and work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 31 March. 2023
Regards from Starbinet