Africa International University Academic Calendar 2020/2021 Year
Africa International University Academic Calendar 2020/2021
Having Troubles, Drop a Comment Below
Additional Information on Africa International University Calendar 2019
In less than two minutes You can just review the information below to see How the whole KUCCPS system is run.
- KUCCPS programmes have a minim subject requirement. You can only apply for a course which You meet the minimum requirements, although the screening is by the overall performance and the available capacity
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab above. You can also search by the institution, using the Institutions tab above.
- As you look through the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you in the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of Calendar to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred Calendar, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab. Enter the Programme Codes and Submit.
- An application processing fee of Ksh 1,500 is charged (Students who applied in school and paid Ksh 500 should pay only Ksh 1,000 to revise their choices.) A prompt for the M-PESA transaction code will appear if you are revising/applying for the first time.
- Enter the Transaction Code and submit.
- The same Transaction Code will be required for any subsequent
changes to your application. Therefore, you are advised to retain it.
Recommended: KUCCPS Intake 2019
Contact Us for more Information on Africa International University (AIU) Academic Calendar 2020/2021
You would not like to contact the Institution over information You saw on another site. For this singular reason, Johnene has seen the need to provide more reliable contact information through Which Starbinet Customers can get solutions to their problems. Please, Contact us below:-
Please share this post on Africa International University Calendar 2020/2021 to all concerned ones.