Absa Bank Limited Jobs 2023 for Regional Manager
Absa Bank Limited Jobs 2023 for Regional Manager available. See details below on how to apply for the position of IT Customer Service in Millar Cameron.
Absa Bank Limited (Absa) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Africa Group Limited. Absa offers personal and business banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, wealth and investment management as well as bancassurance.
- To develop tactical strategy and delivery plans, formulate associated practice/s and to ensure operational implementation and adaption i.t.o. banking management methodology, governance and delivery objectives.
- Commercial/Business Management:: Manages a business unit within a Banking product or function; Accountability for directing and controlling all organisational activities for the area of accountability including setting objectives and plans and implementing policies
- Possesses deep business knowledge of the business area.
- Strategy Design and Execution: Accountable for the setting of a commercial strategy of the area of accountability (Product/sub-Product, Sector/sub-sector or Functional/sub-Functional level)
- Designs and staffs a fit for purpose organisational structure for the area of accountability to enable effective operations and achievement of business unit objectives
- Designs and oversees the implementation of strategic delivery roadmaps to enable the realisation of the desired commercial outcomes
- Accountable for influencing investment/ Book of Work funding requests to enable execution of the commercial strategy
- Finance/P&L: Accountable for the financial performance of the area of accountability including shaping and driving the income statement, balance sheet and P&L
- Control: Control: Accountable for ensuring an optimal and compliant control environment that appropriately balances risk appetites and customer demand with the need to grow to achieve the financial ambitions and balance sheet aspirations of the Bank.
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023
Regards from Starbinet