Institute of Advanced Technology Admission List 2020/2021… IAT Lists of successfully admitted students for various programmes in the Institute of Advanced Technology for the 2020/2021 academic year have been released.
Institute of Advanced Technology , IAT Admission list 2020 consists of the names of students who have been offered admission. These admitted students would be awaiting/already have their IAT Admission Letter ready. Hence, they are officially students of Institute of Advanced Technology and are eligible to resume with others on the resumption date.
IAT Admission List can be downloaded directly from www.mubs.ac.ug, however, You may want to review the following procedures below before proceeding to IAT admission list 2020/2021.
IAT admission list has successfully been uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead:-
Check Institute of Advanced Technology Admission List
Start with the steps below to download check if your name is on the admission list. You can also check KUCCPS Admission list to know your status should the steps below fail.
- Go to IAT admissions link
- Scroll down the page to the second heading and click on the Here button,
- Enter your Voucher Serial Number and Voucher Pin on the field provided,
- Then Click “Login” button to access your admission status.
- Proceed to Print Institute of Advanced Technology Admission Letter.
IAT Fee Structure
RIAT Fee Structure 2021/2022 | Ramogi Institute of Advanced Technology Fees Structure for 2020/2021 academic year… See details below.
Ramogi Institute of Advanced Technology Fees Structure 2020/2021… The RIAT School Fees Structure has been released for the 2020/2021 academic year.
RIAT Fees Structure, RIAT Undergraduate Fees Structure, RIAT Postgraduate Fees Structure, RIAT Tuition Fees Structure… full details below…
The management of the Ramogi Institute of Advanced Technology (RIAT) has released the School Fees Structure to be paid by each (Diploma, Certificate, Short Course and Non-Degree) students respectively for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at the RIAT. The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council and we will update it ASAP.
RIAT Fees Structure is successfully uploaded online, to access the fees, Click on the link below representing your programme of choice:
- RIAT Fees For Self Sponsored Students
- RIAT Fees For Government Sponsored Students
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the RIAT by visiting the institution’s official website or campus.
However, if you are unable to access the RIAT Fees Structure Or find what you needed Or you have any correction regarding this post, Please, kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Above Fees Excludes Registration Fees And Exam Fees Which Is Payable Directly To The Examining Body
- Free Study Text, Free Revision Kit And Free Block Revision
- Block Revision Is Conducted In May And November
- Paper Based Exams Held Every March, June, September And December
- Easy Installment Plans
- One Of The Best Passing Ratios
- Job Assistance Will Be Provided
- Institute of Advanced Technology Provides Mentorship For BSc In Applied Accounting (Oxford Brookes University)
- Support In Ethic & Professional Skills Module Can Also Be Provided By Excel Global College For Kshs 9000/- Only
Congratulations to those whose names are in the IAT Admission List, Good luck. If You have any questions concerning Institute of Advanced Technology Admission List 2020, please leave a comment below and We will help You with It.